Re: (ET) Bearing job, magnet reglue, I hate hubs

Turns out the clip was missing. Pulled the new bearing (which probably destroys it so I'll set it aside), put on a new C clip, and put another bearing on so it just barely touches the C clip. Re-assemble motor, there is a minute amount of travel in the motor shaft, enough that the wavy washer can return the shaft back to normal so probably good.

Motor runs nicely, quiet, ready to go. Now I just need to sit down with a bucket of POR15, de-rust and clean out the fan housing, and put it together. Then figure out what to do next.