Re: (ET) Steve Shore, RIP

Elaine,

I’m thinking the batteries have not been charged since your husband became ill.

First, get someone to help you to water the batteries.  Distilled water only.  With the plates just covered in fluid, only then turn on the charger.  The plates MUST be covered.
The charge cycle may be 10 hours or so.  Then, add water to the batteries, up to the fill line.  This may be enough to get the tractor moving…and make it easier to sell.

You may message me anytime.  You will get replies from the good guys on this list.

Good luck, Jack