Re: (ET) Steve Shore, RIP

Thank you for letting everyone know, Larry.

Steve was always kind and helpful to me, and will be missed.

--Charlie

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:52 PM Larry Chace <RLC1 etnainstruments com> wrote:
I am terribly saddened to tell you that Steve Shore passed away
yesterday morning after a prolonged illness.  Steve was a skilled
mechanic and a provider of used Elec-Trak parts.  He and his wife
organized the first Elec-Trak Reunion (in July of 2011), a very
successful gathering of GE retirees and Elec-Trak enthusiasts.  Steve
will be sorely missed!

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  I-5 and E15