Re: (ET) Steve Shore, RIP

Oh, we are so sad to hear of this.  We purchased at least a couple of things from him over the years and he was always helpful and kind, very nice man and a great resource.  He will be missed in this world of ET's.

On 7/10/19 1:12 PM, George Beckett wrote:
It is very sad, young guy.

George Beckett

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2019, at 2:56 PM, "jlantonucci comcast net" <jlantonucci comcast net> wrote:

That's terrible news.  I talked with him a few months ago.  He was such a great guy and a great member of the Elec-trak community.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: Larry Chace
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 3:52 PM
Subject:(ET) Steve Shore, RIP

I am terribly saddened to tell you that Steve Shore passed away yesterday morning after a prolonged illness.  Steve was a skilled mechanic and a provider of used Elec-Trak parts.  He and his wife organized the first Elec-Trak Reunion (in July of 2011), a very successful gathering of GE retirees and Elec-Trak enthusiasts.  Steve will be sorely missed!Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  I-5 and E15_______________________________________________Elec-trak mailing listElec-trak cosmos phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak