Re: (ET) In Search Of... Again

   From: Dick Dunn <rcd talisman com>
   Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 21:49:47 -0600

   ...it is the left blade which is slightly ahead of the right.

   If you make a right turn, the blade circles overlap more than usual.
   If you make a left turn, it's more like having the blades exactly
   side-by-side so there's a gap between them.

I'm having trouble following this.  It seems to me that if the left
blade is ahead of the right, then if the deck is moving toward the
right, the line between the hubs will be perpendicular to the direction
of motion, giving no overlap between the blade circles.  If the deck is
moving toward the left, the circles will overlap more, so the total
width of the cut will be reduced.  This would leave stripes between
passes, but not in between the blades.

                                        Ken