Re: (ET) R36/ER8-36 deck, was In Search Of... Again

If it leaves an unmowed strip even when going straight ahead, I agree something is amiss.
I have found 2 blade decks (on ICE mowers) can leave an unmowed strip when turning, but usually only one direction.  IE a right turn leaves a strip but a left turn does not, or vice versa. It is most prevalent when making a sharp turn, especially fast.

Tim M