(ET) In Search Of...Again

Hi,

A great fellow in Wisconsin convinced me I don't need an E15 or E20 mainly because of maneuvering issues for the smaller lots I'm aiming my business at. I'm fine with the limited mowing capacity per day for commercial use (probably only one larger, say, 1 acre lawn per day is all I'd want to do) and so now I'm looking for a mid-mount like an E-Trak E12M, New Idea EGT 120, or Wheel Horse A60, E81. I'd also consider the small riders like the G.E. ER8-36 or New Idea R36. Thanks for your time!