(ET) In Search Of...

Hi I'm in Minnesota and am looking for a good condition, working Elec-Trak/Wheelhorse/New Idea, whatever that has preferably been converted to the Curtis or Alltrax controller. I'm looking for bigger frame E15 to E20 size but will consider anything in good shape. I will take good care of the machine because they are awesome and I've wanted one for many years. I'd like to use it for my lawn business and expect they could probably hold up to it since they're already almost 50 years old.

I also have an E15 for sale that's basically just the frame (in good shape) and the drive motor that I came across many years ago. Again, it's pretty much just frame and motor, but it has been stored out of the elements.