(ET) Cruise control is back at last!

Ok, got the cruise control fixed. New switch with a little green light, had to also replace the connectors on the wires as they were badly corroded. But the result is the E20 now goes into cruise control and the little light comes on when it's ready for CC. Kind of neat.

At this point I'll close the tractor up and get it set for the winter. Need to get the snowblower out on Saturday, replace the side skids, and get it all ready for the winter....

Hope everyone else is doing well. Anyone know what size and type of pop rivets I need to put the front side panels on again?