(ET) ET lighting

Hi,
I know that you want to keep it original but you may want to consider this for a true work light. It throws out light like you can’t believe. It will run on 9 - 60 volts. I mounted one to the top of my snowblower cab of my winter tractor. It worked so well that I bought another and made a magnetic mount to just stick to the hood of my other tractors. Its wired it for the accessory plug so I could move it easily from machine to machine.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z7QNM7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can take some photos if you want to see the area that this lamp illuminates.

Dean