(ET) Downsizing sale

I hope this is ok to post here.

I have one of the youngest E20s in the registry. It is a beast! I bought
it through Harold about 10 years ago. At the time Harold went through it
and refurbished everything that needed attention, including new tires, new
batteries, whatever electronics, switches, etc. I have used it mostly for
snow blowing. But, I didn’t use it at all last winter. Here is what is
included:
E20 Tractor (duh)
Snow Thrower, late model with the more centered motor.
Rotary Inverter, 36v dc to 110v ac
GE Chainsaw, with a new extra Oregon chain
Snow/Land Plow
Front and rear weight boxes
Rear wheel weights
Chains
Battery minder
Various manuals
2 2x10 (maybe 2x12) planks with ramp ends for loading and unloading
$1500
I’m hoping for a sale before winter, thus the low price.
I’m located in Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for looking,

Tom Conrad
tconrad verizon net