Re: (ET) Well I have a flat

I installed Carlisle Tru Power Lug Tires on 2 of my ETs and they are awesome. Not to mention that they look cool!

At first I was a bit leery about using them on the lawn but I found them to be better than the turf tires. The turf tires rolled the lawn flat (especially in wet areas) where as the lug tires leave most of the lawn uncompressed. Traction is amazing for the ditches and hills. They work great for snow as well. As long as you aren’t on ice of course.  My brother recently used mine with the front blade to move some topsoil around. He could not believe how much ground that setup would push.

Here is a link to photo of one installed on someones tractor.
https://www.wfmachines.com/discus/messages/17/305471.jpg
The tire on the right is the Tru Power. Note the flatter profile and more lugs. These two items makes them better than the lug tires for lawn use and makes for a smoother ride (in my opinion) .

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 County Road U
Newton, WI 53063