Re: (ET) Well I have a flat

I put Carlisles on my ETs several years ago.  Got them from Jim Coate, and
had a local tire place mount them.  It really helps the traction to have
fresh, sticky rubber in place of the old, hardened 40 year old stuff.

I don't know whether Jim still sells the Carlisles.  Also, at the time, he
told me he was having increasing problems finding the good US made
Carlisle
tires.  In fact I ended up with one of the shipment that was made in
China.
I doubt that that situation has improved since then, but you could ask.

I don't know of another tire brand that's offered in ET sizes, but maybe
someone else does.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA