(ET) Guy needing Elec-Trak repairs in Schenectady/Gloversville NY area

 I had a call from a 91 year old man in Gloversville NY that has an E12S
that needs work. He also has a snowthrower for it that he would like to
get rid of, might even give it away. Let me know if you're interested,
I'll give you his phone #
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Supplier of parts for General Electric Elec-Trak, New Idea and Wheel
Horse electric tractors.

Sent from my MailBug email device. For info call:
1-855-MAILBUG, mailbug.com, getmailbuginfo landel com