Re: (ET) [NEEAA] looking for someone to help with snowblower "reconversion"

   From: "George J Gillin Jr ggillin sbcglobal net [NEEAA]" <NEEAA
yahoogroups com>
   Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 13:11:13 +0000 (UTC)

   Perhaps you would like to consider rebuilding the one you have.

I took it to two electric motor shops.  The first one (Hancock in
Quincy) straightout refused to rebuild it.  Delta in Medford said they'd
try if I wanted, but it would be $1000 and they could not guarantee
success.  That was essentially building a new rotor from scratch.  We
discuss the idea of building up the existing shaft where the bearing
should sit, but they were not willing to attempt it.  As far as I could
tell, the guy there knew what he was talking about.

                                        Ken