Re: (ET) E15 I.D.

I wonder if it was some sort of prototype before they had the rear power
pack option. If so you have yourself a great find.

The reason I say that is that the paint is correct across the whole
tractor. Its faded the same as well. I doubt that anyone would of hacked
up a new tractor back in the day. If it was a later mod the colors would
not match so well.

More detailed photos would help. Especially of the main frame rails at the
rear of the tractor. A welded add on would not tell much but a If its a
continuous frame deck from front to back I would think its from GE.

Dean Stuckmann