From: PH via Elec-trak

Date: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 4:42 PM

To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;

Subject:(ET) LANDIS BATTERY CONTROLLER

Hi All,

I have used a Landis on my C-185 for 10+ years and my battery pack always stays charged when needed.
But if the Landis fails for some reason [like mice eats the CB parts], I have a big problem.

Does anyone have contact info for John Landis or does someone have a Landis  for sale?

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati