(ET) E-15 for sale

Now that everything is working on my E15, and the robotic lawnmower I got is working nicely, it is time to sell the E15. Pictures of it are at this link:

http://photobucket.com/confirmation?token=1Oo%2FjLSDXhEeaMs%2BqfoQse1MHucZa6vYQwcMgheaDNuApkB3fRMWIRq2531hT051jIwWsLGKlCUxebrBY%2Fpqi52mo4JuemGk

It has the mower deck and lift. I restored it initially about 9 years ago (I think), stripping it down to the frame and painting everything over with POR-15 paint (except a little bit of the underside around the main drive motor). Since POR-15 isn't supposed to be left exposed to UV light, all the exposed parts I painted either with black spray paint or blue tractor paint, as shown in the pictures. I repainted it last summer, and rebuilt the three mower deck motors, and added the additional mounting rings on the underside of the deck which greatly reduced the vibration and noise when running the mower. I cleaned and repainted the underside of the mower deck with POR-15. It has always been garaged when not in use (since I've owned it).

When restoring it, I replaced most of the nuts and bolts on the tractor with stainless steel and zinc plated versions. I installed an aftermarket seat, which feels much more comfortable than the original one (to me at least) . I replaced the battery cables with new 0 gauge cables I made.

The batteries are 3 years old, if I remember correctly. This evening I can charge the pack some more and measure the voltage tomorrow to see what it's holding at. They seem to be working nicely though. I had been having an occasional issue of not being able to get out of 1st speed, which seemed to be a result of mowing with an incompletely charged pack. I think part of that was from setting the setpoint on the Landis controller lower for over the winter (for just maintaining the pack), and forgetting to increase it when spring rolled around. I've done that now, and everything worked very nicely last weekend.

The electronics are the original setup other than the Landis controller and replacing the leaf relays with newer enclosed versions.

I'm planning on listing it on Craigslist for $700, but would sell it to someone on the Elec-Trak list for $600. Anyone interested? I'm located in Dover, New Hampshire.

Mike

Michael S. Briggs, PhD
UNH Physics Department
(603) 862-2828