(ET) current ratings for contactors? 50A enough for PTO?

The PTO contactor in my late model I-5 is one of the metal can types, not the open frame copper job.

As far as I can tell, this is OEM but it's only a 50 Amp contactor, and I seem to recall folks on this list saying tools on the tractor can pull more than double that current.

Does anyone know what the actual current spec was on the original PTOs?

I have searched the tufts archive and a couple of the ET websites and haven't found anything about the original rating, but I do see people talking about snowblowers pulling 105 amps and more.

Thanks,
--Charlie