(ET) Finally have the last 30 cells connected to the E20

So I have been running my E20 with 60 BB600 NiCD cells in the back for about a decade now, and have had 30 more BB600's just sitting up in the front side as dead weight. Last weekend I realized I wanted some more range, and decided to clean out and connect up the front 30 cells.

Was a bit of a job; the cells get dirt and gunk into their stud holes, so I had to tap each hole with a 10/32 tap to restore the threads. Whatever it is in there is water soluable like mud, but exceptionally strong and can't be run through with normal bolt threads.

With that done I put on the new interconnects, cleaned up the wires, and ran the positive to the +36 volt split-bolt in he front of the tractor, then ran a 6 gauge wire to the #4 wire on the bottom bolt post of the shunt. Also cleaned up a number of connectors along the way.

Tractor now runs very well. The extra 30 cells helps stabilize the load, and now that I have some new anderson connectors I can fix the rear battery box to get me to 120 cells for the winter snowblowing.

Question: I should replace the fusable link with a real fuse, what should be the main fuse ration? 300a? 250? More?