(ET) Sticking PTO contactor

I got the I5 out, did the spring greasing, topped up the batteries, and headed out for the first mowing and... nothing.

So I pulled the back off the dash and found all the relays and switches working fine, then pulled the cover under the dash and found I could make 'er go by tapping on the PTO contactor with a hammer.

Very annoying because​ taxes hit pretty hard this year, my compressor is dead, and I need to put a new roof on the house...  stupid expensive part only lasted 40 years with no maintenance, grumble grumble grumble.

--Charlie