Re: (ET) Auxiliary Charging Kit

It sounds like you have the "extension cable" from 8 different kits. Someone took all the alligator clips for some other purpose. See http://myelec-traks.com/GEH-3289.pdf

I have come across a similar imbalance and assumed the above scenario, but odd this was a "common" occurrence? Although makes sense in a way that if the dealer had no need for the kit, the plain alligator jumpers would be the easiest to repurpose elsewhere in the shop, even with gasoline engines, leaving all those funny twist lock things in the box.