(ET) Auxiliary Charging Kit

Here is an interesting issue for the Elec Trak experts in the crowd:  When
I first got into Elec Traks I got a package deal which included multiple
tractors, some attachments and a small trove of parts and accessories from
a local New Idea dealer that had stopped handling electric garden machines
years before.  Lately I have been going through what I have left
attempting to catalog, clean and store these items.  What I thought was
the auxiliary charging kit #243A4817G1 appears to be something entirely
different.  I have not one but eight of the "jumper" cables.  These are
about six feet long 14-2 Coroprene with a twist lock on one end and large
alligator insulating boots on the other.  Each one has a red and a black
boot but none of them have any alligator clips, just a fork terminal.  I
have none of the short battery interconnecting cables either.  I can't
imagine why a dealer would have that many jumpers and no interconnecting
cables unless they used them for something else. It is doubtful that
anyone else has run into this scenario but I thought it curious to say the
least.  Does anyone know what number of alligator clip is used on these
cables?  I suspect that I have enough spare material that I can make up my
own interconnecting cables if I find the correct clips. Also if anyone has
a need for the jumpers it appears that I have way more than I need so let
me know.

Chris Weinreich
Northwest Iowa
1-E12M