Re: (ET) Power Pulse Required Most of the Time

           Since the current to the coil is essentially what the armature did NOT 'use', I can't imagine there being a abundance to do the job.

                 There would not to be much in the way of poor connections to cause potential, {pun intended.} problems.

                                      I am NOT an EE, nor do I portray one on Television. :)

RJ