(ET) For Sale

I have an E12 and E15 both in need of work also 3 decks with both skinny and fat motors. Some extra deck motors and some extra drive motors. Included is a snow blower, miscellaneous books and a few NOS relays. $300 Takes everything. The wife wants it gone. So if no buyer it goes to the scrap yard. Located in Zanesville Ohio just off I70 halfway between Columbus Oh and Wheeling WV. emcanada @ yahoo. com.

It seems that when we are young, the stem cells in our bodies constantly repair and reinvigorate us. When we get old, this stops happening and pretty soon people are going through your stuff.