Re: (ET) welding a ring onto deck motor

Maybe this has already been discussed, but failure of the mounting rings
is usually the result of fatigue stresses. And that is most likely due to
an out of balance condition. Could be the blade itself, but more likely
it's a bent shaft.
That needs to be checked prior to using that motor again.
Mike in KY

Sent from my iPhone