Re: (ET) How to fix that lift part....

            Push Nuts. Single use fasteners.

RJ

On 4/24/2016 6:19 PM, CZ wrote:
Ok, so the motor is back together, up, and the E15 hulk is up and running. Time to replace the lift strap and we're done for now!

However a problem: The lift strap runs under a bar in the lift that has two friction washers or something on the ends and one was missing, so the bar was falling out. I tried to get them at Home Depot, but I can't explain what the heck they are. They are not axle caps, those are similar but go too deep onto the axle so they won't fit.

What am I looking for here? What are those things called?

Thanks!
Chris