(ET) How to fix that lift part....

Ok, so the motor is back together, up, and the E15 hulk is up and running. Time to replace the lift strap and we're done for now!

However a problem: The lift strap runs under a bar in the lift that has two friction washers or something on the ends and one was missing, so the bar was falling out. I tried to get them at Home Depot, but I can't explain what the heck they are. They are not axle caps, those are similar but go too deep onto the axle so they won't fit.

What am I looking for here? What are those things called?

Thanks!
Chris