From: Steve Hilty [mailto:shilty embarqmail com]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 3:10 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Tractors for sale..

Guys,

I have an I-5 (running) with a WH front deck that needs rebuilding and an New Idea ECT100 with belly mower(running) for sale. Also have some misc parts and an E15 drive motor (runs). My “projects” have got to be reduced so I would like to get these to someone who has time and an appreciation of electric tractors. I’m thinking of $300 for all. Pictures on request.

Steve Hilty

Nappanee, IN