Re: (ET) Man this is a good snow....

 Not as much luck out in Leesburg.

I hoped for a 'practice' snow to test out my 2-stage conversion, but we were thrown into the front lines.

I did a pass on my 1/4 mile drive when it was about 6-8" and it went well, though I had the runners a bit low and I ate some gravel - took out two shear pins.

I wanted to go out  again after another 9" or so but the snow started coming down really fast, so it was about 15" deep when I tried again. Got almost down to the bottom of the drive but it was really slow going. I got worried about battery power and tried to run back up the hill in the same track, which was filling in fast. Ended up ditching the blower to try to get the ET up and charged. Almost made it, but the path I had blown on the way down had about 12" of new snow already.  It is coming down really fast, and there is more to come! I'm sure we will top 30".

But all in all - the conversion works well and the ET continues to amaze me. I must have been out over 2 hours with the needle well into the red most of the time.

-SteveS