Re: (ET) Snow Thrower Chute Crank Bracket

Thanks to those who replied, I think I’m good to go now!

Nick

Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Snow Thrower Chute Crank Bracket

Hi,
The factory setup goes up at an angle and only places the crank out about 4.5” from the cab. The crank handle can actually be close to being inside the cab when the handle is at the 9:00 position. I don’t find that to be a problem with your wrist holding up the flap.

Nick, I’ll send you some photos.

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 County Road U