From: Nick Skinner

Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2015 2:21 PM

To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;

Subject:(ET) Snow Thrower Chute Crank Bracket

I need to fabricate a bracket to support the snow thrower chute crank for a later type blower which had the bracket that clamped to the control console. What I need to determine is how far out from the console the original bracket holds the crank rod. If someone would be willing to measure theirs, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Nick