Re: (ET) Weird charger failure

On 12/6/2015 10:38 AM, bushman165s aol com via Elec-trak wrote:
You should see about 42 VDC with the pack disconnected. No lower than
40, I'd say.

You should see about 90VAC across the secondary before the diodes. It
will be roughly 45VAC to the centertap ground from either side.

*nod* That's a 2 diode full wave rectifier. I'm going to sit down later this afternoon and figure out what is going on; it should not be this wonky.

I am not sure why you only have 8-10 VAC now, but could be a shorted
capacitor. You can check for that with a multimeter on resistance.

Wasn't shorted. I disconnected the cap and it still does not charge. Will look later, need to get Christmas tree...