Re: (ET) 2-stage Snowblower

 Well I bought the MTD blower today - looks good. I'm guessing I'll need about a 3:1 reduction to use the ET snowblower motor (I'm open to opinions on that). I  think I'll sacrifice the ET blower to provide the mount and motor. I hate to part out a vintage accessory, but these seem ubiquitous and hard to sell.

(Hmmm, maybe I can turn the rest of the blower into a large drum sander!)

Well anyway, thanks for all the help so far from everyone. I'll try to document the process.

-SteveS