Re: (ET) Snowblower motor in E12?

I think the speed limiting shunt may tend to create a lot of heat.  The
amp draw for the shunt coil and the way it limits speed may put the motor
in a very inefficient mode when it is lightly loaded.  I would bet it does
better without the shunt if there is no motor runaway risk.
Rob

Sent from my iPhone