Re: (ET) AP50 Sleeve hitch - which way is up?

Geo has a good picture and a scan of the sleeve hitch manual about
halfway down his farming implements page -
http://www.myelec-traks.com/farming.html .

He's also got pics & docs for the manual lift, which I'd think you'll
want too.  The OEM design looks pretty good, to me.

--Charlie