Re: (ET) Found the E20 speed problem

On 6/22/2015 9:13 PM, David Roden wrote:
The more I read about other folks' struggles with the ET's rather rococo
factory speed controls, the more I appreciate my Alltrax controller.  I
haven't had to open either of the access panels on the E15 since I put it
in.  It just works.

Side thought: I have not seen a mouse nest since I started leaving the front access panel open on my E20 and the E15. Before I would vacuum out one a year, after the chewing incident I just left the plate off.