Re: (ET) speaking of weeping batteries…..

Old farmer trick for their tractors (vibration) is to add a little mineral
oil to each cell. Acts as a barrier to prevent the popping bubbles from
spewing acid out of the cell.
I'm using this on a John Deere 4010 and after two years the tops are
clean.
I don't have any Pb cells left in my electrics so I can't claim success
there.
Just passing information to do with as you please. (Like delete;))

Sent from my iPad