Re: (ET) speaking of weeping batteries…..

I had a problem like that with a string of batts in one of my road vehicles... it was the SpeedCapTM caps, in that case. I bought a bag of new, individual standard caps from (Flow Systems...  http://www.flowsystemsusa.com/battery-caps.html) and it made a HUGE difference. If you've got a failure of the seal between the post and the deck, the best answer is just to be a conscientious cleaner, or buy a new pack!

-Max