From: Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
To: Elec-Trak BB <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:03 AM
Subject: (ET) Tractor running well how is everyone else.

Well, about 6 inches of powder here in MD this morning. E20 powered
right up and had the driveway plowed in no time in under 1 charge of 90
BB600 NiCD cells going up a 20-30 degree angle driveway.

Only issue is that speeds 5-8 are still out and the foot pedal sometimes
sticks on speed 1. Anyone know what type of spring is used for the foot
pedal (I have it on a real door hinge, much better than the old ways)

Speed 5-8 failed in the fall, the field seems to be dropping out.
Probably an issue with the FW resistor cars, but I'll fix that in the
spring.

Lift working perfectly at 36 volts, no problems. Maybe 5-6 seconds to
lift the blower.

Send more snow.