(ET) Tractor running well how is everyone else.

Well, about 6 inches of powder here in MD this morning. E20 powered right up and had the driveway plowed in no time in under 1 charge of 90 BB600 NiCD cells going up a 20-30 degree angle driveway.

Only issue is that speeds 5-8 are still out and the foot pedal sometimes sticks on speed 1. Anyone know what type of spring is used for the foot pedal (I have it on a real door hinge, much better than the old ways)

Speed 5-8 failed in the fall, the field seems to be dropping out. Probably an issue with the FW resistor cars, but I'll fix that in the spring.

Lift working perfectly at 36 volts, no problems. Maybe 5-6 seconds to lift the blower.

Send more snow.