(ET) Elec-Trakker in Watertown CT needing help

 There is a man by the name of Bob in Watertown CT who has a Wheel Horse
B-145 (Like E14) that has a trans. problem. He has a parts tractor with a
trans. that he could put in but needs help to do so. He is in his 70s I
think. I told him I would put this out there to see if there is anyone in
his area who would help him out. He would be willing to pay reasonably or
may have some stuff to trade. Call him @ 860-274-3768 if interested.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com