(ET) leaf vac and other items for sale

It just so happens I do have an elec-trak vacuum thing for sale. Just yesterday I started looking to see which of my projects it was time to move along. The leaf vac was one of them. I put it together a few years ago and I filled the bag with the hose twice just to try it out. Since we don't actually have enough leaves on our lawn to worry about ,my intention was to use it to gather brown material for our compost. It works great but I have easier sources of brown stuff and I find I don't use it. Often I like the act of building things and then I don't use them. Time for a new home. I have $400 into it and will take the same. I am not too interested in getting involved with shipping. This is a great time for a trip to Maine. Speaking of things that I built and don't use , I am also ready to move along my working front mount sickle bar mower for $400. It started out with a snowblower motor but I used that on my hammer mill and put the etech copy motor that I found on ebay on it. Next on the list is my tiller with a working rear lift for $500. I will sell the tiller with out the lift for $350 but I won't sell the lift alone until the tiller is sold. Free for the taking is a parts I-5(no pictures yet) that has been picked over pretty well. Stored inside for the last few years but quite rusted.
link to see items.
https://picasaweb.google.com/111041709953859323852/ElecTrakStuffForSaleInLittleDeerIsleMe?authuser=0&feat=directlink