(ET) Ok, time for a leaf vacuum

Ok, the old Craftsman tractor is officially junk. Engine runs fine, transmission, deck, tires are shot and it ate the snorkel for the leaf collector.

Either I buy a new gas tractor to pick up leaves, or I do something with the Elec-trak.

I have about 400 55 gallon bags of mulched leaves I collect each year. The Elec-trac sweeper is nice, but it fills up in about 10 seconds. And dumping it takes time. And it doesn't vacuum up the stuff on the edges. And so forth.

So what to do? I have a trailer, and I have a rear discharge deck. I can spend up to 800 and I don't want something that will take a lot of space for the 99% of the time I'm not mowing.

Thoughts? Anyone have an elec-trak leaf vacuum thing to sell :-)