Re: (ET) Need a mower motor

Hi Jim,

I've posted here two or three times how I was able to reglue magnets on to the metal motor housing, and while others have said such reglueing has a high failure rate, my success is 100%.  (Only three motors, but still 100%.)

So if you are adventurous do a search in the archives.  You should be able to find at least one of my written descriptions of how I've done the regluing.

It wouldn't be bad to buy another motor and fix your current one as a spare.  You can also possibly find a motor with a bad armature but a good housing and magnets for less money than an entirely new motor.

Hope this helps,

Steve Naugler