Re: (ET) 4QD Pro 120 controller

+2 Very happy with my Curtis. My machine was trashed so it was far cheaper to gut and install a controller than it was to rebuild the original controls. I did get mine refurbished for $199. I see that they are now $299. At that price if i were to do it again, i would probably just buy the alltrax (and get rid of my field control ckt). Or keep the field ckt and go with a 4QD and gain regen. I see the 4QD 120 for around $300 new. Thats pretty cheap. The price of solenoids and relays add up quick.