Re: (ET) Controllers

 Actually, the E15 was first. They appear to have started being built in
Jan. of 1970 and the first E20 didn't come out until a year or so later.
 Larry Chace could probably jump in here with some better dates off of his
compilation of serial numbers.

 Chris Zach wrote:

>I thought the E15 came a bit later as a reduced cost model. It had fewer
>main speeds (3 vs 4) and less field weakening and the dopey card
>controller. The E12 started out with the armature control then seemed to
>move to the E15's type of controller.

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com