Now, if you'd rather have the early E-15 wiring than a modern controller, that's another story entirely...   I don't think any of those early transistor cards lasted much past 10 years, did they?

--Charlie
aka General Llud

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:08 AM, RJ Kanary <rjkanary consolidated net> wrote:
AH HAA!  A fellow Luddite. :)

RJ

On 6/13/2014 9:57 AM, oasis654 aol com wrote:
interesting that some of the original equipment has lasted 50 or so years.  would have to have changed the controller 5 times if they only lasted 10 years.   just wondering, jon k albany ny

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Gulden <rimmer59 hbci com>
To: elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 9:45 pm
Subject: (ET) 4QD Pro 120 controller

Update on my E20 with 4QD Pro 120 controller.  I installed the original
controller in August 2003.  It now went defective and was replaced a
couple weeks ago with a new one.  Was able to get 10 years out of the
first controller.  Not sure how this stacks up to other electronic PWM
controllers.

Tim Gulden