Re: (ET) Circuit breaker in lift motor?

A bit but what it will do is not bog down so much when lifting. Remeber it is a series motor not a pm one.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Charlie" <medievalist gmail com>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2014 1:33 pm
Subject: (ET) Circuit breaker in lift motor?
Cc: "Elec-Trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

Hey, thanks, guys.  I'll pull it apart this evening.  It makes no
sense to me to have a CB in there, I'd rather use a properly sized
dash fuse or breaker instead.

RJ, has that 25 amp fuse ever blown?

Chris, if I put the motor at 36 volts, won't that make it run faster?
I want the bloody thing to run SLOWER, not faster, since it has no
limit switches for some reason.

I suppose I should try to figure out how to put a limit switch on it,
so it'll stop when the mowing deck is all the way up.

--Charlie