Re: (ET) New Elec-Trak Owner

Nice! By the way if anyone goes up or down 95 through MD I would be happy to serve dinner as I am right by BWI, a few minutes off the highway.

Do enjoy; I still have my E20 on the driveway with the snowblower attached; they are calling for snow on Tuesday. Kind of insane, maybe after this bout I can finally park the blower and hitch up the tiller for the spring.

The E15 junker here still earns it's mettle: I've been using it as a donkey tractor and it just goes. I use small fuses for the controls so when it goes from forward to reverse too quickly it blows the fuse and not the relay. Really wish there was a solution for that while using the E15 controller....